Featured Videos for Older Kids
Featured Cast Members
Learn What To Do
Are you being bullied? Do you see bullying at your school? There are things you can do to keep yourself and the kids you know safe from bullying.
- Treat Everyone with Respect
- What to Do If You’re Bullied
- Protect Yourself from Cyberbullying
- Stand Up for Others
- Get Involved
Get The Facts
Bullying is being mean to another kid over and over again. Bullying often includes:
- Talking about hurting someone
- Spreading rumors
- Leaving kids out on purpose
- Attacking someone by hitting them or yelling at them
Bullying does not always happen in person. Cyberbullying is a type of bullying that happens online or through text messages or emails. It includes posting rumors on sites like Facebook, sharing embarrassing pictures or videos, and making fake profiles or websites.