Discover your role in bullying prevention! This training provides guidance on how to take a public health approach to bullying prevention through the use of long-term, community-wide prevention strategies. Take the course, earn continuing education and make a difference today!
- Tech Requirements
- Accreditation Statement
- To Receive Continuing Education Credit
- Additional Resources
- Click video to play.
- After video, take the post-course and evaluation and assessment to receive continuing education. Please set aside at least 15 minutes for post-course activities.
- If you do not want to receive continuing education, please complete an online feedback form.
You will need Adobe Flash Player, Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, or Opera and an internet connection with 500+ Kbps to view the video.
CNE: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is accredited as a provider of Continuing Nursing Education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. This activity provides 1.5 contact hours.
- CNE The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is accredited as a provider of Continuing Nursing Education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. This activity provides 1.5 contact hours.
- CEU The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is authorized by IACET to offer 0.2 CEU's for this program.
- CECH Sponsored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. This program is designated for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) and/or Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES) to receive up to 1.5 total Category I continuing education contact hours. Maximum advanced level continuing education contact hours available are 0 CDC provider number 98614.
- CPH The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is a pre-approved provider of Certified in Public Health (CPH) recertification credits and is authorized to offer 2.0 CPH recertification credits for this program.
CDC is an approved provider of CPH Recertification Credits by the National Board of Public Health Examiners. Effective October 1, 2013, the National Board of Public Health Examiners (NBPHE) accepts continuing education units (CEU) for CPH recertification credits from CDC. Please select CEU as your choice for continuing education when registering for a course on TCEOnline. Learners seeking CPH should use the guidelines provided by the NBPHE for calculating recertification credits. For assistance please contact NBPHE.
In compliance with continuing education requirements, all presenters must disclose any financial or other associations with the manufacturers of commercial products, suppliers of commercial services, or commercial supporters as well as any use of unlabeled product(s) or product(s) under investigational use.
CDC, our planners, content experts, and their spouses/partners wish to disclose they have no financial interests or other relationships with the manufacturers of commercial products, suppliers of commercial services, or commercial supporters. Planners have reviewed content to ensure there is no bias.
Content will not include any discussion of the unlabeled use of a product or a product under investigational use.
CDC did not accept commercial support for this continuing education activity.
To receive continuing education credit: (CE)
- Complete the activity
- Complete the Evaluation at www.cdc.gov/TCEOnline
- Pass the post-test at 80% at www.cdc.gov/TCEOnline