A federal government website managed by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, S.W. - Washington, D.C. 20201
Resource Submission Form
We welcome the nominations of resources to add to StopBullying.gov’s resource inventory. Please only submit links to resources that are hosted or produced by government, non-profit or educational organizations (e.g. .gov, .org, or .edu). Links will not be accepted if they:
- lobby for specific legislation;
- promote commercial services or products;
- contain opinions, vulgar or abusive language, personal attacks, or offensive terms that target specific groups or individuals;
- do not have clear educational value or use; or
- do not relate directly to bullying
Materials must demonstrate a foundation in best available research or evidence, reflect best practices in communication science, and reasonably be determined to not cause harm. Copyrighted material will require the permission of its owner to be considered for posting.
Note: Listing of resources on StopBullying.gov does not constitute an endorsement by the U.S. Federal Government or the member agencies of the StopBullying.gov.